This hydroquinone-free, pharmaceutical grade serum is an anti-aging and skin brightening sērum for all skin types. It’s uniquely formulated to reduce the appearance of age spots, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin tone.
Perfect for anyone seeking a non-Hydroquinone serum for the improvement in the appearance of aging skin and age spots.
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) for maximum efficacy and absorption;
- Recommended to help maintain results from a pigmentation protocol such as a skin care regime with Hydroquinone or following lasers or chemical peels;
- Reduces the appearance of aging and age spots while sloughing off dead skin cells;
- May be used long-term as maintenance;
- Oil-free, paraben-free, hypoallergenic and recommended by physicians;
- Lightweight and fast absorbing;
- Ideal for all skin types.
How to Use:Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper. Place 2 to 3 drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired. Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin before any makeup or creams. Tighten dropper securely after each use. Limit sun exposure during usage by using protective clothing or a sunscreen protective agent to avoid re-darkening of the skin.
Recommended for Skin Types:
Ideal for all skin types.
L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) | Arbutin | Resorcinol.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that boosts collagen production, protects the skin and evens texture and tone.
Arbutin is a natural alternative to hydroquinone known for its skin-lightening and antioxidant properties.
Resorcinol is an effective exfoliant that sloughs off dead skin cells to reveal healthy, younger looking skin.
Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Ethoxydiglycol, Alpha-Arbutin, Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Fragrance, 4-Butylresorcinol.
NOTE: L-Ascorbic Acid USP will tend to oxidize and change to a light yellow color with time. This change in color is natural and will not significantly alter the product's effectiveness.