An anti-aging and skin brightening serum formulated with Vitamin C and 2% Hydroquinone USP to gradually lighten dark spots. This 2-in-1 serum targets anti-aging and skin lightening at the same time. It’s uniquely formulated to lighten the appearance of sun damage, age spots, liver spots, freckles and melasma, while also smoothing fine lines wrinkles, and improving the overall evenness of skin tone. Recommended for mild, moderate to severe hyperpigmentation.
- 2-in-1 formulation that targets anti-aging and skin lightening simultaneously.
- Helps brighten skin tone and improve skin texture.
- Contains gold standard ingredients for skin lightening.
- May be used to maintain results following pigmentation protocols such as laser treatments or chemical peels.
- Ideal for patients who cannot tolerate long-term use of Retinoids.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Ideal for the face, neck, décolleté and chest, and the back of the hands.
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) for maximum efficacy and absorption.
- Lightweight and fast absorbing.
- Oil-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, and recommended by physicians.
Ideal for all skin types
How to Use:
Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper. Place two to three drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, décolletage, chest and back of hands as desired. Use both morning and night or as directed by a physician. Close dropper cap securely after each use.
On average, the product should last you approximately 12 weeks. At this point, we recommend that you cycle-off to a non-Hydroquinone product such as Radiance Sērum and continue to wear a sunscreen SPF 30+ to maintain results.
For external use only. Use only on the advice of a physician. Do not use on broken or irritated skin, on children under 12 years of age or if you are pregnant, nursing or you intend to become pregnant within 3 months of use unless instructed by a physician. Limit sun exposure during treatment by using protective clothing or a sunscreen protective agent to avoid re-darkening of the skin. When using this product, a mild transient stinging may occur for people with sensitive skin. Gradual lightening of the discolored area can be expected in most case. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop using this product if irritation or rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
2% Hydroquinone USP in a liquid gel base containing Vitamin C IDS™ (L-Ascorbic Acid USP).
Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Propylene Glycol, Water
L-Ascorbic Acid USP will tend to oxidize and change to a light yellow color with time. This change in color is natural and will not significantly alter the product's effectiveness.