An oil-free face serum that reduces the formation of adult acne, and improves visible signs of aging.
Blemish + Age Defense is a targeted, oil-free approach for aging skin prone to breakouts. This first-to-market acid blend combines 2% dioic acid with an optimal alpha- and beta-hydroxy acid formulation to reduce the formation of acne and clogged pores, while improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.
- Formulated to improve acne without the excessive dryness or irritation commonly associated with traditional acne treatments, this serum is well-tolerated by most skin types;
- Improves the appearance of blotchiness, blemishes, and uneven skin tone;
- Reduces excess sebum production;
- Decongests clogged pores;
- Diminishes visible signs of aging;
- Ideal for acne-prone, oily, combination, and aging skin types;
- Can be used as a spot treatment or on the entire face;
- Paraben-, oil-, dye-, fragrance-, gluten-, and silicone-free.
How to Use:
Once or twice daily, apply four to five drops to dry skin.
Recommended for Skin Types:oily
Recommended for the Following Skin Conditions:acne
2% Dioic Acid: Naturally derived from vegetables, this ingredient helps reduce excess sebum.
0.3% LHA (caproloyl salicylic acid): A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA, evenly exfoliates skin, decongests pores, and refines the skin’s surface,
1.5% Salicylic Acid: A beta-hydroxy acid refines pores and helps reduce the formation of acne.
3.5% Glycolic Acid and 0.5% Citric Acid: These alpha-hydroxy acids work synergistically to smooth skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Alcohol denat., water, methylpropanediol, glycolic acid, diisopropyl adipate, octadecenedioic acid, hydroxyethylpiperazine ethane sulfonic acid, citric acid, capryloyl salicylic acid, sodium hydroxide, polyquaternium-10.