Corrector 2 is a gentle yet effective pharmaceutical grade skin lightening and correcting cream. It is formulated with 2% pharmaceutical grade Hydroquinone USP, antioxidants and Lactic Acid to gradually lighten a wide range of pigmentation conditions such as age spots, liver spots, and melisma, even skin texture and improve the appearance and function of photo-damaged skin. Recommended for mild, moderate to severe hyperpigmentation.
- Formulated with 2% pharmaceutical grade Hydroquinone USP, the #1 skin lightening ingredient.
- Gradually lightens a wide range of pigmentation conditions such as age spots, liver spots, melasma.
- Gentle yet effective.
- Enriched with L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C), Vitamin E and Lactic Acid to help restore a radiant complexion.
- Helps correct signs of environmental damage such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone.
- Helps brighten skin tone and smooth skin texture.
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Oil-free, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians.
How to Use:
Apply a thin layer to affected areas. Use both morning and night or as directed by a physician. Close cap securely after each use. On average, the product should last you approximately 12 weeks. At this point, we recommend that you cycle-off to a non-Hydroquinone product such as Skin Brightening Cream and continue to wear a sunscreen SPF 30+ to maintain results.
For external use only. Use only on the advice of a physician. Do not use on broken or irritated skin, on children under 12 years of age or if you are pregnant or nursing unless instructed by a physician. Limit sun exposure during treatment by using protective clothing or a sunscreen protective agent to avoid re-darkening of the skin. When using this product, a mild transient stinging may occur for people with sensitive skin. Gradual lightening of the discolored area can be expected in most case. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop using this product if irritation or rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended for Skin Types:
Ideal for all skin types.
2% Hydroquinone USP | L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) | Vitamin E | Lactic Acid
2% Hydroquinone USP
Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Butylparaben, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Methylparaben, Phenyl Trimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Propylparaben, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
NOTE: Contains Sodium Metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions (hives, itching, wheezing, anaphylaxis, severe asthma attacks) in certain susceptible persons.